Well PART II of my posts..... I tried to explain as much as I felt needed in my other posts..... with my relationship (or lack of) with my BF(ex?).
Today we got along good I thought.. We texted each other all day off and on as we most always had. Not really talking about anything of what had been going on...
I mentioned that I missed him and loved him and he said he missed me too and loved me too and when I asked if he had thought anything about us he just said he did love me but there were still things he could not deal with ...in other words no more fighting...
and then he went on to say he didnt want to talk about it so I dropped it. I did not want to bring up a sore subject. So I just went on to other stuff...
So then this evening he had called and I was a little busy so asked if I could call him back and he said yea just whenever and said bye. So I got upset because he did that to me yesterday as well, got off the phone very fast without bothering to say I love you or barely giving me time to...
So I sent him a text and now I wish I hadnt... asking if he could just not tell me he loved me anymore? And he replied with something like he had been telling me first anyway and I hung up on him so whatever...
and I just said my feelings were hurt and he said he dont need this shit.
So I said sorry...
But it had really hurt me how he was acting over it so I called him. I really didnt say much. TO be honest I dont really remember what exactly was said... what I do remember is telling him that if he could not tell me he loved me then just to dump me. And he said is that what you want for me to dump you? He was very upset at this point. He said fine then... and how does that feel? Is that what you want? And I dont think I said anything except no because I was just sooo hurt...
So he got off the phone by saying I am not fighting about this and bye...
He has not talked to me all evening...
I am so hurt by all this...
I never meant to fight or bring up anything bad. I just felt bad because I felt like he really didnt care enough to tell me he loved me especially during this hard time we had been going through... I guess maybe I am expecting too much or maybe I just a terrible person????
Today we got along good I thought.. We texted each other all day off and on as we most always had. Not really talking about anything of what had been going on...
I mentioned that I missed him and loved him and he said he missed me too and loved me too and when I asked if he had thought anything about us he just said he did love me but there were still things he could not deal with ...in other words no more fighting...
and then he went on to say he didnt want to talk about it so I dropped it. I did not want to bring up a sore subject. So I just went on to other stuff...
So then this evening he had called and I was a little busy so asked if I could call him back and he said yea just whenever and said bye. So I got upset because he did that to me yesterday as well, got off the phone very fast without bothering to say I love you or barely giving me time to...
So I sent him a text and now I wish I hadnt... asking if he could just not tell me he loved me anymore? And he replied with something like he had been telling me first anyway and I hung up on him so whatever...
and I just said my feelings were hurt and he said he dont need this shit.
So I said sorry...
But it had really hurt me how he was acting over it so I called him. I really didnt say much. TO be honest I dont really remember what exactly was said... what I do remember is telling him that if he could not tell me he loved me then just to dump me. And he said is that what you want for me to dump you? He was very upset at this point. He said fine then... and how does that feel? Is that what you want? And I dont think I said anything except no because I was just sooo hurt...
So he got off the phone by saying I am not fighting about this and bye...
He has not talked to me all evening...
I am so hurt by all this...
I never meant to fight or bring up anything bad. I just felt bad because I felt like he really didnt care enough to tell me he loved me especially during this hard time we had been going through... I guess maybe I am expecting too much or maybe I just a terrible person????