Am I the only eclectic person who also believes in Catholic stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChildOfHope

By eclectic, I mean I'm into more than just Catholicism, I'm also into Santeria, 21 Division (aka Dominican Vodoun), Hoodoo. I'm looking for like-minded individuals like myself. Thank you in advance

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
I feel like there's a board for everything on the internet, right? A search should come up something related.

ChildOfHope

I feel like there's a board for everything on the internet, right? A search should come up something related.
That is very true, Walker! I did tried to start a chatroom for this subject, but ended up dealing with a Traditionalist Catholic who had a severe attitude problem and I had to drop it. But thank you

gypsylee

SF Supporter
By eclectic, I mean I'm into more than just Catholicism, I'm also into Santeria, 21 Division (aka Dominican Vodoun), Hoodoo. I'm looking for like-minded individuals like myself. Thank you in advance
Hey, Hoodoo is really f’in cool. I don’t know a huge amount but a bit. I’m no religion.. Agnostic basically, but with beliefs/interests.

gypsylee

SF Supporter
Thank you for replying, and I agree!
I was googling and LOL

Despite her condemnation from on high, Santa Muerte remains increasingly popular among criminals, drug lords and those on the fringe of society, as well as cultural Catholics who maybe don’t know (or care) that she is condemned by the Church.

“She’s basically the poster girl of narco-satanic spirituality,” Chesnut said.

https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/have-you-heard-of-saint-death-dont-pray-to-her-38884

Well, I guess I fit “fringe of society”..

ChildOfHope

I was googling and LOL

Despite her condemnation from on high, Santa Muerte remains increasingly popular among criminals, drug lords and those on the fringe of society, as well as cultural Catholics who maybe don’t know (or care) that she is condemned by the Church.

“She’s basically the poster girl of narco-satanic spirituality,” Chesnut said.

https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/have-you-heard-of-saint-death-dont-pray-to-her-38884

Well, I guess I fit “fringe of society”..
I feel you on that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$275.00
Goal
$255.00