Am I worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silently-Hated

Yeah weird question but seriously am I really worth it? Everyday I get up, I try to enjoy the day but all I feel is nothing, and no one cares. I smile because that's what they expect, I laugh because they tell me to. But I feel nothing for them, and I want to do is die. It's not like they'll miss me or anything. They might have to find a new maid tho, excuse me niece.
I just imagine getting hit by a car and it be over with, but all I'll probably come out with is a broken bone or something less threatening...
There is no tomorrow for those who expect it, but there's always pain for those who don't want it

Fumahol

I know the pain you're going through, I'm sure everyone here does. You are unique and irreplaceable. Whenever you feel you need someone to talk to, send me a pm. I will be more then happy to read it and respond.

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
Of course you're worth it! I'm sorry that people in your life don't seem to care much, but we care about you here. Anytime you need someone to talk to, feel free to send me a message. :)

"I smile because that's what they expect"...I understand that, we all do things we feel are the right thing to do. Know that we know what you feel, I do not have answers for you, but will keep you in prayers.

Silently-Hated

"I smile because that's what they expect"...I understand that, we all do things we feel are the right thing to do. Know that we know what you feel, I do not have answers for you, but will keep you in prayers.
Thanks it more then what most people will do for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00