angry and annoyed

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by morning rush, May 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I don't know why but I'm angry all the time and I've lost the will to do a LOT of things, including watching movies and tv shows. Even the genres I liked before just don't appeal to me and I can't watch it all, I always end up shutting it down before the end.

I think it's because I'm alone all the time, so I just don't have the will to cook, clean and do anything...

and the damn computer isn't working properly, I just want to throw it out of the window. Am I ever going to see the light at the end of the tunnel? I wonder...
  2. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Yes, most morning I feel like that but one day, like you, I will see the light. For me it's a long road to recovery but just take one day at a time. Don't get down, easy to say, but go for a walk to get away from the loneliness you feel. Please take care.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hard being alone hun i understand hope with warmer weather you can just get outside more and enjoy warmth and the smells and colors that spring has brought us
    just saying i understand hugs
  4. LostInMyDaydreams

LostInMyDaydreams Well-Known Member

There's most days where I feel angry and bitter too. Sometimes I wake up and just simply want to go back to bed again. Today is one of those days for me and I've came close to throwing my computer against the wall too whenever it's acting up. So trust me you're not alone. I relate a lot to how you're feeling. Hope things end up getting better for you. :hug:
  5. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Ditto. Tv and movies dont appeal to me anymore. I dont cook I just eat whats easy like tv dinners tons of them nowadays or eat fast food.

Good luck trying to find something interesting to you.
  6. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

yeah, I just can't sit through a movie anymore, I just turn it off after 30 min, unless I'm cleaning my nails. I am less angry since I stopped drinking soda though, so I'm unsure if soda was causing it. but I still have problems enjoying things, I don't even go in the back on the swing. I was looking so forward to this all winter and now that it's here, I never stay long. It's like I get the jitters or something...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.