Angry and Sad

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Godsdrummer, Aug 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

So I got a reminder last night, that my wife, still has a temper.

That really triggered me. I am still a weak man, I have only been sober for a month, I am only on day 3 (today) of not smoking.

We didnt fight, but I saw the look in her eyes, and felt the rage in her voice when she went nuclear on my daughter last night.

She was careful to tell me that she wasnt mad at me. Yet, still for the first time since we have been back together, we didnt make love last night.

Now....this anger thing isnt new. I had simply forgotten about it. It's a side of my wife that I hate. I hate to see her like that. I want her to be happy. She deserves that much.

But....it made me feel like the 2nd honeymoon was over and that perhaps....getting back together wasnt such a good idea afterall.

I dunno. I love my wife, but I just know it will only be a matter of time before that anger turns it's head around back towards me.

2. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

3. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

I remember hearing from you months ago about how you were really down about your wife leaving you. You two got back together? Anyways... if you really love this woman you gotta accept she is human too and gets angry. Just be there for her and in the end youll be rewarded.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.