Another Christmas all alone

Angel12

A girl invite me to her birthday party a few weeks ago I thought about asking her out. First I ask one of her friends if the girl was going out with anybody. Her friend say so she not looking to go out with anybody I think. Then she went out one the girl look at me as a friend and, was worry if I ask her out I could be messing up my friendship with her. I thought the girl like me because she always staring at me and sitting by me.

What the worse she could to me? Say no? I couldn't tell if her friend was trying to keep me away from the girl or was jealous. I have a hard time in believing her friend was protecting me from getting my feelings hurt. I decide not ask her out.

Boy did I make a mistake. I regret asking her friend and, going to girl party. I was so pissed I decide to stop talking to them altogether at least for a friend months. For now I focus on making myself happy I'm about to give up on finding a girlfriend I don't think I will ever find a girlfriend.

The worst thing that could have happened was her sayig no. There are a lot of chicks out there, you just have to be in the initiativ. And don't worry about rejection, the more you get rejected the less you care about it lol

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00