Any other 13 year old here?

Pip

Public Access
hi I'm 13 a high school freshman just wondering if there are any others on this site that I can I guess relate to more. everyone here is very supportive regardless of age but I was just kind of curious if there are others my age here that can maybe understand me a little better I guess.

Walker

Everything Zen
Staff member
ADMIN
SF Social Media
SF Supporter
They're here, Pip. They aren't all that active on the day to day but they're here. You'll find people who are your age, certainly, but remember not to cast aside the advice from the old fogies either. We we all 13 once. :)
Keep posting. Be safe.

Pip

Public Access
Of course your all the best regardless of age I was just hoping to find a kid my age now I guess they would understand better if you know what I mean, not that you guys dont.

Dawn

I know that Solace is very young and female too and she is very sweet. Not totally sure if im supposed to divulge that, but i truly do not think she would mind and i can understand u wanting to talk to others your age. Hope u stay around. Take care

Innocent Forever

Go as long as you can. And then take another step.
Chat Pro
SF Supporter
hi I'm 13 a high school freshman just wondering if there are any others on this site that I can I guess relate to more. everyone here is very supportive regardless of age but I was just kind of curious if there are others my age here that can maybe understand me a little better I guess.
I'm not your age at all.
If it helps any I belong to the same kinda community you do. (from what you've said on the chatroom)
Sending hugs your way

EmB

Hey Pip, I'm 17, not 13, but I'm fairly young, I guess? XD

Thought I'd say hi anyway, why not :)

Sending hugs

Pip

Public Access
I'm thirteen but I'm only in 8th grade right now. I've been trying to find someone like me too because I feel so alone. I'm here if you need to talk.
I'm only in 9th grade bc I skipped a grade im glad to find others my age but im sorry u ended up here. Unfortunately I can't pm anymore on here but I'm usually on the chat from around 9ish to 12 especially on Saturday nights if u want to talk. I've also met a few others our age on here.

I can't pm anyone either.. we gotta wait 'till we're 16. I try to be on the chat as much as i can. On weekdays I'm usually on more in the evening (like 7pm,) but on weekends it could be anytime. I'm on pacific standard time btw.

Walker

Everything Zen
Staff member
ADMIN
SF Social Media
SF Supporter
You guys can always carry on a conversation somewhere on the boards. Even here. Most people won't continue to jump into your conversation. You know, if your timing doesn't line up well, to arrange times to say hi, etc.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$455.00
Goal
$255.00