Anyone else feel completely exhausted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluegrey

Antiquities Friend
If you haven't had a medical checkup recently you may have an imbalance that can be detected quickly but I'm assuming your problem is more likely disrupted sleep from depression. I've had terrible fatigue over the years from insomnia or poor quality sleep but hypothyroidism was detected years ago so maybe you can get a blood test?

I have a friend in good health and normal weight who recently found out why he was so completely exhausted all day and it was from sleep apnea. He has to sleep with a CPAP machine but it is worth the return of quality of life.

Chargette

I often feel completely exhausted. I've been that way for years. That's why a simple schedule is best for me. It allows me to get rest between things to be done each week so I can do those basic things.

Akita

If you haven't had a medical checkup recently you may have an imbalance that can be detected quickly but I'm assuming your problem is more likely disrupted sleep from depression. I've had terrible fatigue over the years from insomnia or poor quality sleep but hypothyroidism was detected years ago so maybe you can get a blood test?

I have a friend in good health and normal weight who recently found out why he was so completely exhausted all day and it was from sleep apnea. He has to sleep with a CPAP machine but it is worth the return of quality of life.
I don't think my exhaustion has anything to do with sleep. It probably has something to do with an illness. It's getting very severe. :(

LillMy8989

*raising up hand*

:zombie:
Have been taking my life totally I haven't had this "normal" strength for years feels like, like I'm your grand-ma. Then I have very difficult seeing what's real and not, have lost my identity almost completely, like what I am seeing in my reflection is not me anymore, sad but true. I am so totally trapped in these feeling I don't know if I am alive or not, am I..? You tell me, but you will say the same stupid, I'm not that kinda "zombie" you're looking at though, I do hear, I do talk, but so, so broken I cannot anymore...
:zombie:

LillMy8989

I feel like that a lot. Just always need to force myself to get out of bed.
Ye, why is that??? Takes me hour thiinking and even days writing something I cannot understand the day after, torned and unstandable... Have you ever seen any lightness in that??

I feel like that a lot. A lot of days, my alarm will go off and I'll just lie in bed, thinking that I don't want to face today, that I can't face today, that I can't get through everything I have to do and keep going through the motions. As pathetic as it sounds, sometimes I cry. I'm so blessed to have the life that I have, but sometimes, it feels like too much. I can't face certain things anymore.

gakky1

All the time too, especially when I first get out of bed but I always force myself to, think once you've done that some of the battle is won. Hate to admit, but I have so many complusive disorders I have to get out of bed because of them, gets me moving but for the wrong reasons.:huh:

jasonkramer

ive felt that way for the past 3 months. my eye keeps twitching and i keep yawning no matter how much sleep i get. the odd thing is i still have enough energy to go work out. exhausted but full of energy o.O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00