• Apologies for the issue with a bizarre redirect on the site earlier today. There was a large server update and an error in an IP address had the traffic routing wrongly. No hacking or anything nefarious and nothing to worry about. Sorry for any stress/anxiety caused. Very best wishes - SF Admin

Anyone with BPD + inattentive ADHD + OCD??

Nimo

I've been diagnosed with BPD and OCD after my third suicide attempt. Last week I've been diagnosed with inattentive ADHD from my new therapist (I've been in therapy for 6 years) I live in Egypt and it's kind of hard to talk about any mental illnesses here and we don't have support groups that I know of. Whenever I need to check with how symptoms feel like for others to feel normal or like I belong anywhere is from YouTube and I haven't found a single video with all these disorders combined. I was looking for someone that has the same thing so I can learn what's common because of the symptoms and what is just my personality

Kolisar

SF Supporter
Hello @Nimo. I do not have BPD, although I have a friend who does. I have never been diagnosed with inattentive ADHD or OCD. Can you explain how you feel? You may not find anyone here who is suffering with exactly what you are struggling with, but this site has a number of very kind and compassionate people who are willing to listen and be supportive.

I hope you are able to find what you are looking for here. I know that people here will be as supportive as possible.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$255.00
Goal
$255.00