asberger

Status
Not open for further replies.

immure

Account Closed
i don t know. we just found out thats what my love has. he is disconnecting falling apart he told me he doesn t love me won t talk i don t know wha i should now our how to reach him. i am so scared for him. i don t want him to get lost. i don t know what i am writng thinkin of feelin i am so confused i just wanna open some dialog on it for it must be so hard for people who have it and for people who are tryin to connect to thos who have it. *blub i just want to help him find his way home. i don t believe he doesn t love me. i am to inlove to let it go. help me. help him find his worth.

TLA

Antiquitie's Friend
I have been told that we push people away from us when we are ill or hurting, cuz we don't want them to care for us. I hate believing it, but I am
guilty of it too. We can help you learn more. don't give in/up.

TLA

What TLA has said is the truth. Unfortunately, I've done that myself. Also, immure - if you're referring to Asperger's Syndrome, I know a pretty good deal about that condition. This is mainly because I was diagnosed with NVLD after taking some tests when I was 18.. NVLD is very similar to Asperger's, though often considered less severe in ways. Of course both conditions can take effect differently in each individual case, but the similarities are common enough that those who suffer can provide insight to eachother. If you want to talk about the situation in further detail, maybe I can offer some help. Send a PM or post here, best wishes for your relationship.

immure

Account Closed
do i really have to prove to him our love is real over and over again. it feels so hard to breath like the very life in the air around me has been takin. i am so confused do i believe him i am told not to by people. but the void of the very life in the air is so real. *blub i just want him to know his worth (((him))). i ache for him. it must be so scarey. i am so scared .
i just left a message for him "i try to reach u at night and hope holds me"
it is so scarey not believing him he was so staright. but everyone says not to. *blub
and me
well
i
just
love
him
*blub

Last edited by a moderator:

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
Immure, at least now all the past behaviour makes sense. He has a condition that makes him behave the way he does.

Don't take to heart anything he's saying at the moment. Let the professionals help him and just let him know you're there for him, but don't put any pressure on him.

This too will pass :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

immure

Account Closed
everyday feels like a thousand deaths played out in simple ways. can he really deny me? does he not long for me like i ache for him? i feel like i am dieing a sow death. by sufercation. my love being smoothered. hard to breath. i am so angry with everyone who turned on him. i am telling them one by one how wrong they where. and when they refuse to see i tell them to lose there aragont pride for they do not definr truth. everyone keeps telling me not to believe him. do i let them build my hope. i keep tryin to wrap my head around he could not come home. i left messages for him the last todays. was thinkin i shouldn t today. the messages where simple declerations of hope. no more. hope it wasn t to much. it kills me breath by breath to be issin such life in my day. i really see how people die of broken hearts.

Sarah

SF Friend & Antiquitie's Friend
Staff Alumni
:hug: aspergers can be hard for anyone to deal with.its hard for the person who has it to know what people are meaning when they are talking to you and its hard for family and friends to relate too.its kindof like you are speaking two different languages.i have it too.it can be hard sometimes.but it isnt hopeless.now that he knows whats is causing this he can get help to further his abilities. there are therapists that can work with him to develope better social skills and help him learn how to relate better to others.ive been working on this all my life.my aspergers hasnt gone away.it never will.however there has been a huge change in how i have reacted to people since i was a kid and even since i have started coming to sf.usually unless i tell someone that i have it or someone is educated int he field of autims they dont any difference in how i act. hopefully through hard work he can achieve the same thing.its certainly possible.if you ever need to talk you can always pm me.

immure

Account Closed
lossing hope tried calling got the rehersed genaric he is currently una vailable line meanin he is denying me at he desk. *barf the whole thing has me sick and spinning. had wonderful dreams of him. left me feeling awful when i woke to by bitter reality. i am not well.

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
Hun get to the docs, you need as much support as possible in this very difficult time. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sarah

SF Friend & Antiquitie's Friend
Staff Alumni
:hug:'s hun

i dont really know the situation but if he is in a hospital they might not be allowing him to get calls for now or he might be trying to isolate himself.if so all you can do is keep sending him messages of love and hope and keep telling him he is worthwhile.if you need to talk you can always pm me.:hug:

immure

Account Closed
no its not like that. they let me come and go as i please with him. we have been workin hard together as a team for sometime now they now us well up there. they feel bad sayin the rehearsed line i can hear it in there voices. he called last night at
10 07 p.m.
i was paralized my heart jumped in my throat my phone only rings 3x before the masseage picks up. i was so scared he called to tell me he didn t love me. i just couldn t bare hearin it again. i feel so bad for not answering. but i was so paralized it took 20 min for my heart to return to a normal pase after. i love him so deeply. this hurts so much and is so scarie. i just love him so much.

immure

Account Closed
the worst thing hat could happen happened
he asked a girl out up in the hospital
he drs and nurses are stongly givin him the same message .
the phycoligist says just hang on longer i see hope for him and that is you
noone else. *blub
rip my heart out
i knew it was to hapen and was cause i dream and it came to me in a dream.i just don t know how it ends.
but i feel so frail.

immure

Account Closed
the painful game has begun.
wonder how long i will be able to avoid tellin my presious kids.
my friend saw him with her holdin hands
she said her heart broke when it hapened. we will all grieve this.
so sad.
tryin to make chioces that help me move on even if my heart dies in the process.
if i could i would tell the kids he went to war and was a hero.
cause in some ways he will always be that.
ya
awsome
a thousand suttle deaths with each breath.
i go
how far can i hold
noone knows
not even me

immure

Account Closed
still can t bring it to the kids. everyones belly ill
pleged by lies.
heartless and alone
profound
to bad for such grave consciquences
u r wrong.
no matter
god has spoken
took to angels to stop me from tryin to save u from the edge
so cold so dark.
i have instruction.
do not let ur love touch him
his measure needs to change
souls bleed

M

MrDepressed

well [mod edit: moonstar89 - requested] and I have decided just to be friends... I am sorry that your pain runs so deep, I still need to stick by the descision that I have made, it just does not feel right in my heart at this time, and I dont know if it ever will, I am confused and am sorry for bringing you down too

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00