aspergers / autism problems

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Kiba, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

I really fucking hate my brain! I cant process audotory questions or actions riggt when i need to because the sounds get garbled up into one big sound infront of me!! Sometimes someone asks me something when im on the conputer and i cant even reply. It takes me sometimes 5-15-20 min to process because my auditory stuff comes last in order.

I hate how i dont know what to say! I hate how i cant stop talking and feel terribly guilty.. i hate how i cant understand people right! I feel so stupid!

I hate this stupid anxiety it causes. That never goes away. I hate my light and sound and stimuli sensitivity. I hate how easily i am overloaded.

I know i cant function at all in this world because of my stupid social defisites. I want to help. I feel so alone and like others cant ever understand. I dont feel human.

I dont communicate human. I cant read humans. And i dont understand humans.

I want to show i care but dont know how. I say things making things worse. I feel like im never challenged and find no purpose in life. I feel lost without a specific known intrests(s). Ive lost those all..

Im sorry if this is in a wrong section move it..

Feel so hopeless in this overmellmingly social society. Where i lack those abilities.. i want someone to be with. People to understand.. I

I hate these intense emotions.. i hate my anger.. i feel so sick with them so strong..

I also found out that aspergers and epilepsy are poss caused by simolar problems. Abd that 1 in 4 ppl with aspergers has epilepsy.. and its bothering me so much.. ive been having so many headaches and sensitivities and muscle spasms. Feeling like hell every day. :'(

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hugs to you hun you keep communicating here ok with your words You write very well hun and one can understand what you are saying here I am sorry you are struggling so much hun hugs

3. pppqp

pppqp Well-Known Member

honey, may i tell you that you may hate the so-called stupidity, anxiety and anger, but do not ever hate your inner self.
    to yourself, be kind, gentle and understanding. try to be okay with yourself even if in real life not even a single person understands your sufferings.
    you didn't choose to be this way. it's an illness.

you are never lonely on SF, honey.

hugging you xxx

4. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

Thanks... :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.