I just need to share a little bit. Hope that's okay.
It has been a very hard week and I've been dealing with suicidal thoughts.
And even though it is what I really want to do more then anything.
Having a way to feel better is more important. And I had to reach out to protect myself.
So I told my mom I was suicidal.
Worst mistake ever.
She asked to talk to me. Then spent about five minutes telling me how it affects her, not once about how I'm doing. Then when I excused myself.
She just started screaming that I'm always going to be like this and now she supposes she has to check on me every five minutes
She then made very sure that I knew there was alcohol and it seemed to me that she gave me the maximum amount of privacy, because she hoped I would do it.
I came so close only thing that stopped me was thinking about her winning.
Since then all she has continued to do is scream, shout, name call and everything else she can.
It feels like she's trying to push me to do it.
And since then,
It is like I have not being able to take a breathe I feel so alone and trapped.
And the pain inside is excruciating.
I am so close to stepping over that line.
And I'm petrified of hurting people.
On the odd occasion when depression is mentioned in this house, she will tell me she is depressed because she is bored. So she understands and then when I'm instantly not better her fury builds white hot.
I'm not depressed because I'm bored. I'm in physical pain in the pit of my stomach. There are no colors any more. I want to destroy myself so badly because the pain is so intense.
But mostly since she reacted like she did, I can't take breath any more I can't explain it, but it's like I am holding my breath to keep the pain and the fear in because if I breath out I won't get it back in and then I will take that step, the one I should not take.
It has been a very hard week and I've been dealing with suicidal thoughts.
And even though it is what I really want to do more then anything.
Having a way to feel better is more important. And I had to reach out to protect myself.
So I told my mom I was suicidal.
Worst mistake ever.
She asked to talk to me. Then spent about five minutes telling me how it affects her, not once about how I'm doing. Then when I excused myself.
She just started screaming that I'm always going to be like this and now she supposes she has to check on me every five minutes
She then made very sure that I knew there was alcohol and it seemed to me that she gave me the maximum amount of privacy, because she hoped I would do it.
I came so close only thing that stopped me was thinking about her winning.
Since then all she has continued to do is scream, shout, name call and everything else she can.
It feels like she's trying to push me to do it.
And since then,
It is like I have not being able to take a breathe I feel so alone and trapped.
And the pain inside is excruciating.
I am so close to stepping over that line.
And I'm petrified of hurting people.
On the odd occasion when depression is mentioned in this house, she will tell me she is depressed because she is bored. So she understands and then when I'm instantly not better her fury builds white hot.
I'm not depressed because I'm bored. I'm in physical pain in the pit of my stomach. There are no colors any more. I want to destroy myself so badly because the pain is so intense.
But mostly since she reacted like she did, I can't take breath any more I can't explain it, but it's like I am holding my breath to keep the pain and the fear in because if I breath out I won't get it back in and then I will take that step, the one I should not take.

