Bad thoughts .

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Dumas, Jun 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dumas

Dumas Well-Known Member

Bad Thoughts . Some days I think I am ok.other days I think of all the crap and pain , and I just don't want to go on. I have overdosed , and cut , and ended up in the ER . I dont now why I can't succeed , each time I am found .
    Many years of dealing with paranoia and seeing things that they say are not real. No one understands . I feel so alone and like a freak to see and hear things . The bad thoughts seem to be my only way out.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Dumas i am sorry your illness causes you so much pain and loneliness. You are not alone you can talk here lots of people understand and do not judge you here. I hope that you keep talking to your doctors ok make doc listen to get you on different meds to take away some of the thoughts and paranoia the newer meds keep reaching out here as well We hear you and we care

3. Dumas

Dumas Well-Known Member

Total eclipse . I will take ask for a different medication.
    doctors seem to not listen . And ignore what I'm saying but I will be persistent. Im getting to the end of my rope . SomethingS Gotta Give . It feels good to know this forum Cares and understands .

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Dumas, we do care and sympathize. You need to tell the doctors that you don't feel they are listening enough and as you said be persistent. What is your diagnosis?
    You are not a freak at all. It is not your fault that you are suffering like this, you did not wake up and choose to be like this. You can get better. We're here for you and I hope the next appointment goes better than previous ones, keep us updated.

5. Dumas

Dumas Well-Known Member

Thank you petal . I have tried and tried to better myself, I keep running into walls . I do ok then relapse and have the episodes of depression and anxiety and sh. I am diagnosed schizoeffective , and I have ptsd. It gets so exhausting

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Sorry to hear about your diagnosis, I also have ptsd so I can understand on that aspect, it really does take over your life when its at its peak. But therapies can help that and teach you how to cope, there are so many different types of therapy available these days, you should find one that suits you. I think you should keep a diary, a mood diary, write in it every day how you are feeling and if suicidal write that down, show it to your doctor and they might have a better understanding on what life is like for you. No one should suffer like this, if there's anything I can do to help just let me know :hugs:

Do you have any siblings that could help you? Are your family there for you, it is so important to have support on your road to recovery!!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.