• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Bad week, not looking forward to the weekend

sadhart

SF Supporter
#1
I don't understand what I'm supposed to do in life. I have tried to believe I have improved or made good efforts in doing so, but it feels like an illusion or something. I don't even know what I'm trying to say right now. I just hate feeling like this.
 
#2
I don't understand what I'm supposed to do in life.
It can be hard to find a sense of direction in life.
I have tried to believe I have improved or made good efforts in doing so, but it feels like an illusion or something.
It's not an illusion. Quitting drinking was a huge accomplishment, it's just that this accomplishment alone hasn't been enough.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top