Bamwam.

Mahal

SF Supporter
I am not Chinese so I hope I am not been disrespectful to comment but that was really beautiful, made me tear up a little bit.
I hope you guys have an amazing Chinese New Year *hug
No worries Harrow. I'm not Chinese either but my son is fluent in Mandarin, his wife is from Hong Kong and my wife is from the Philippines. I've been travelling through Asia for the past 35 years.

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
I am not Chinese so I hope I am not been disrespectful to comment but that was really beautiful, made me tear up a little bit.
No worries Harrow. I'm not Chinese either but my son is fluent in Mandarin, his wife is from Hong Kong and my wife is from the Philippines. I've been travelling through Asia for the past 35 years.
yeah man... its so annoying, its a must to learn mandarin in asia... before.. especially my country... Lol!

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
i still love my chinese friends 😂 umm muacks!

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00