Being ill always brings it back

Shorty92

when I was a teenager I struggled with bulimia. I loved it. I loved being able to eat loads of bad food and still get skinny. I hid it from everyone from being sick while the shower was running or when no one was in, to wearing baggy clothes which was easy as I was a bit of a tom boy. I went down to 6 stoneish before my best friend called me out. I had counselling and saw my doctor. I got over it.
But the problem I have now is when I have a sickness bug it seems to bring it all back. I feel a emotional wreck right now. I really hate being sick because it brings back how crappy I really felt about myself how I thought I looked good looking so skinny and weak. I will be fine in a couple of days when I’m over this but for now I just had to get it out .

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
Sorry that being ill brings it all back for you. Perhaps remembering some of the useful points from when you had counselling may help you for whenever these feelings return.

Glad to hear that this is a good place for you to come and write down what you may be feeling.

Wish you better Shorty.

Shorty92

Sorry that being ill brings it all back for you. Perhaps remembering some of the useful points from when you had counselling may help you for whenever these feelings return.

Glad to hear that this is a good place for you to come and write down what you may be feeling.

Wish you better Shorty.
Thank you ash! Your always full of useful information :) x

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00