BIg head

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this sounds absurd, but people have been messing iwht me for a while. I have a big head and im not proud of it. I might be smart, but i rather have a small head and be stupid. Ive heard all these stupid remarks from people calling me frankenstein, bobble-head, or freak. Im desperate and i dont know what to do. I dont want to face rality. Suicide has entered my mind and i dont know if its right. I need help. SOmeone help me

TheBLA

The biggest loser ever to live.
Just wondering, who are mostly the people that give these insults to you? I assume its people from your school? Like middle or high school?

You know what? Idiots like those people will probably end up working under you one day and begging you to let them have a job so they can feed themselves. Just remember that you are above them becuase they choose to ridicule you becuase you have a higher level of intelligence. Don't kill yourself becuase these losers don't know what compassion is, stick with your friends and ignore them, but if they touch you or threaten to harm you in anyway alert someone immediately. Otherwise try to ignore them, I have to put up with a lot of bullshit from people as well and I've gotten extremely good at being passive about it. And if you can try planning your day around them, I know that sounds like submitting to them but it will make your day a lot easier. Like if you sit next to one of these people in class ask your teacher to move you (I've done it), don't think yourself cowardly or pathetic if you do this either.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00