bipolar forums

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by emily83, Sep 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

hi everyone,

i'm looking for a good bipolar forum (or a good bipolar section). something tells me no where on the internet is totally devoted to 1 disorder...

sure i could talk here, but it would be nice to connect with other bipolars in my own section- and ask questions that i would only ask in their

any ideas?

thanks..

2. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

I am a member of bipolaruk they have a very supportive e-community but they also have self help groups and helplines :)

3. emily83

thanks.
    is that one like a charity?
    or is it a forum like this.. i'll look in to it

4. Butterfly

It's a charity but the ecommunity (forum) is very popular, well established and the members are very, very helpful and supportive.

5. emily83

thanks for the suggestion, but i think i'll look else where.

took 1 look at the sign up for it and went straight off it when i saw i had to enter my phone number and all that- that's just 1 thing i don't feel okayabout doing..... i know why they want it, but still...

thanks again though

6. Butterfly

Okay :) I've posted a lot there and was only contacted by them once via text message to see if I was okay and sent me a message of support. I actually found it soothing and very helpful and it made me feel better although I understand why you would feel uncomfortable giving your phone number.

7. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

You on facebook? Im in quite a few closed and secret groups on their dedicated to bi-polar. We kinda help ourselves, much like this site, but the only difference being its all about bi-polar and nothing else, dont know if that would appeal to you?

8. Lorax

Lorax Well-Known Member

You're always welcome to pm, if you feel like talking/questions. Not too much help, but still.
    Good hunting

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.