• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Bit confused

psycho8

Well-Known Member
#1
I've always been certain I was straight because I'm only ever attracted to guys and I've always found the idea of women kissing kind of a turn off.

But earlier today there was some random programme on TV and these two women nearly kissed in it and I found I was a little turned on by it. I've had a couple of dreams where I kissed women in the past but I never thought anything of it although I'd kind of enjoyed the dream at the time.

Am I becoming bisexual? :blink:
 

aoeu

Well-Known Member
#2
What's the difference? Don't worry about labels - when you're attracted to a man, go for it. When (if) you're attracted to a woman, go for it.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$255.00
Top