Black friday,thoughts? what did you buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
So...who got nice stuff/xmas stuff today? What do you want to get, what did you get?
I couldn't afford black Friday lol bought a sewing machine for my niece a few day ago for half price for xmas :)
Please share everything, even your thoughts on black friday :) xx

cymbele

SF Supporter
the stores are crazy - I live near a mall but I am done shopping. I got a sweater for my daughter, alcohol for my brother, and bags of lindt chocolate to hand out if I need small presents which I do. But with the exception of one order at Amazon all I have to do is wrap gifts which I really hate.

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
I have not gone anywhere yet, but plan to check out a boutique in town. It is owned by a girl I went to high school with, and I have meant to go in there before, but didn't have the time. Should be nice, especially when things are 50% off :P

DrownedFishOnFire

Back into the wild where I belong. Out of your way
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I'm no sheeple lol. Not into this craze this year as pretty much everything I needed was cheaper online.

I probably will order some plants for the fish tank, driftwood (spiderwood)

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
Didn't do any real shopping. I only bought lunch on Friday: beef with Chinese vegetables lunch special. It came with fried rice and wonton soup. I also got a fortune cookie, but I accidentally left it at the restaurant. [Funnily enough, my roommate brought home Chinese food that evening and shared it, so I had Chinese twice that day.]

I know this doesn't really count, but whatever. Even if I could afford to go shopping, I probably wouldn't partake in Black Friday because all the craziness and crowds are overstimulating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00