Body Wash!

seabird

meandering home
SF Supporter
So, lots of us have trouble showering, I know its been a problem with me in the past.

One thing I've done is found a lovely body wash that moisturizes and smells good!

What is your favorite body wash?
hi Angie usually I love bathing but when I get depressed my good habits can slip.

I like 2 which both smell wonderful: Loccitaine Almond Shwer Oil which is sudsy and moisturizing, and their Cherry Body Wash

https://www.loccitane.com/en-us/almond-shower-oil-29HD250A15.html

https://www.loccitane.com/en-us/cherry-blossom-bath-shower-gel-24GD250CB22.html

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Admin
SF Supporter
I’m afraid I am sensitive to a whole lot of soaps/washes/dish detergents…So I go unwashed. JK!! I spent a small oodle on different “sensitive skin” soaps and body washes until I chanced on Baby Dove Hypoallergenic Wash - Sensitive. It is unscented, works like soap, and I haven’t reacted to it! Oh, and it is also good as a very gentle shampoo. :)
1714586718077.jpeg

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Right now I have a lavender and vanilla body wash that smells really nice. I tend to use different ones each time. But I might have to stick to unscented soap from now on because of skin irritation that won't go away.

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
It is hard to beat good and properly made lye soap, contrary to The Beverly Hillbillies, but care is needed in the making. My grandmother taught me to make it when I was a kid.

Inanimate

I frequently repurchase and come back to the Aveeno body washes, namely the one labeled “Daily Moisturizing”. It comes out as a clear, viscous gel and has a rich, silky lather. I use it on my hands as well as the rest of the body where it’s needed, including my face on occasion with no issues in the event I pump out too much. I have no predilection for the scent, but it’s mild and goes unnoticed unless I deliberately smell it. All in all, it’s very effective and rather luxurious for the price.

1714618749869.jpeg

That being said, I tried the vanilla scented variant many years ago and it was wonderful. I’m certain the formula is identical to the one I previously mentioned, but it doesn’t come in a larger size with a pump.

seabird

meandering home
SF Supporter
You know how there is dry hair shampoo spray, is there anything like that but for showering?
Closest thing I know of would be a product called micellar water. You could sprinkle some on a clean wash cloth and clean up your whole body. Doesn't require rinsing. Several different complanies sell it, just check for the best price.

Angie

Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I frequently repurchase and come back to the Aveeno body washes, namely the one labeled “Daily Moisturizing”. It comes out as a clear, viscous gel and has a rich, silky lather. I use it on my hands as well as the rest of the body where it’s needed, including my face on occasion with no issues in the event I pump out too much. I have no predilection for the scent, but it’s mild and goes unnoticed unless I deliberately smell it. All in all, it’s very effective and rather luxurious for the price.

View attachment 67007

That being said, I tried the vanilla scented variant many years ago and it was wonderful. I’m certain the formula is identical to the one I previously mentioned, but it doesn’t come in a larger size with a pump.
I use several Aveeno products. Good stuff!

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00