Brandon

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by texaskitty, Dec 18, 2015.

1. texaskitty

texaskitty SF Cat Lady Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I had a dream about you tonight. There was a little boy in an orphanage, didn't quite look like you, but it was. You called my name and I stopped, getting separated from the group I was with. You showed me a broken toy that displayed pics of your family. You were so sad. I asked the keeper if I could bring you a present. They said no that would be unfair to the other children. So I was upset and left but I couldn't find my friends. I woke up feeling scared and alone.

Still wish I could have done something more to help you.

Angie

2. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Angie, I am sorry hear that you had a sad dream but some say dreams tell us something. You have to be strong and keep posting here to explain what this dream relates to. You are important and be strong.

2 people like this.
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm sorry sweetie *hugs* Dreams are one thing we have no control over, just know he's up there looking down and he is at peace. Hugs to you :)

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

You did all you could sweetie. I tried to help Brandon too but I am at peace knowing I did all I could. Don't be so hard on yourself hun. I'm sure you miss him and think of him at times and think ''ugh, this life is not fair'' but I hope one day you will be at peace knowing you did all you could. Huge hugs ((hugs))

5. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

Sometimes in life, we do what we can, and yet it never feels enough, especially with a loss. He struggled for so long, and sadly lost that fight. Just remember that you did help, and you cared. (hug)

6. mulberrypie

mulberrypie Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, Angie. Awful nightmare. Sometimes when I find myself ruminating over things I can't change, i recall brandon's words to me - "guess it's time to move on, then." The last time we spoke he was looking for a bf and seemed okay. Then he was gone. It's just so hard to accept this awesome human being is no longer here.