Broken Heart

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by Jonsey, Jan 22, 2015.

1. Jonsey

Jonsey Well-Known Member

It's been almost a year since I lost my grandpa. My heart is still breaking. He was my best friend, the glue that held my world together. He kept me focused on what needed to be done. He guided me from the time I was little to respect others and to treat them with the same kindness that I would want shown to me. Since he passed, I have become lost. I don't know what to do or how to feel. I have messed up in so many ways since he left. Will the pain ever go away?
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry you lost your grandfather hun but he is inside you he is his teaching his care his way he taught you Use all that to move forward now ok The pain does lessen some it does in time you will remember your grandfather with more joy then pain hugs
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Jonsey, I am sorry your loss is still causing immense heartache and troubling you. I replied to your PM...I meant to last night but literally fell asleep beside the computer.
  4. TracyWills

TracyWills Member

I'm sorry about your lost Jonsey, but I know your grandpa is happy now, so be happy for him too.