Bullied For Being A Good Student

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamaliah

Public Access
Well, hello. I'm new to this community and I have to say that the members here are extremely helpful.
I'll might as well share my experience.

I'm a high school student and people are bullying me for having good grades and being one of the top 15 students in my school year level. I don't know why they would hate me for that.

I study so that I'll actually use the concepts when I get older, something for a revolutionary change, you know?

If I didn't study, it would totally be the end of my life, because that's what I think

They cast rumors about me about cheating during exams...although I study hard for them. People in my class started to believe it and I became so scared.

I never really cared about popularity.

I only cared about how well I was doing at school.

There would be times I would push myself to make them believe that I'm innocent- but I would totally backfire.

It's pressuring me so much that my depression became at its highest peak, again.

What can I do?

Normally I arrive and hustle directly into my classroom and receive genuine smiles filled with admiration from my classmates.

What only hurts me the most that those classmates of mine, were spreading rumors about me being dishonest.

What did I ever do to deserve their taunting?

I didn't go to school for three consecutive days, because they would only hurt me more...

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
Well, you know, only you need to know the truth about what is going on.
Where are you from? I sense you're not from the States.

Jamaliah

Public Access
Well, you know, only you need to know the truth about what is going on.
Where are you from? I sense you're not from the States.
I'm from the Philippines, actually.

People from my youth and margin tend to act quite mighty and independent.

I actually want to talk back to the ones taunting me, although I don't have the courage to do so.

You keep holding your head up high.Keep up with your studying and you will have the last laugh.When your in your dream job and the bullies are unemployed or in dead end jobs.Who will be the winner then?Bullies never win they have to make themselves feel better by hurting someone else.Please dont let them stop you with your goals and ambitions.

Jamaliah

Public Access
You keep holding your head up high.Keep up with your studying and you will have the last laugh.When your in your dream job and the bullies are unemployed or in dead end jobs.Who will be the winner then?Bullies never win they have to make themselves feel better by hurting someone else.Please dont let them stop you with your goals and ambitions.
You have made my night, thank you.
And as for you, just remember you're a very palpable woman.

Hello @Jamaliah I am from the Philippines too! I was bullied in high school and it was hell. Having no allies but myself, I ignored them for years until I graduated with honors, got a scholarship to a college of my choice, and started over with new friends.
Honestly, I am not good at giving advice, but all I can say is to be your own sword and shield. You are the strongest fighter alive.

Walker

Admin
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
I was such a chicken when I was young that I once had a report card changed to reflect poorer grades than I was actually getting - to fit in with the peer group I was hanging out with. My counselor in the 6th grade (?) I think it was suggested it when I had no real explanation for why I had such bad grades. Little did I know that those grades are getting you somewhere and the kids who are teasing you? Well they're not going anywhere. One day you'll be their boss and you'll have the last laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00