bullied until year 10

Discussion in 'Bullying and Violence' started by Moon_Penguin, Sep 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moon_Penguin

Moon_Penguin Penguin astronaut extraordinaire

hey, im just mainly saying this to just get it out of my system, might make me reconsider.
    but i was bullied for basicaly my entire life. ok in nursery i was abit of a bully when someone took 'my' bike apparently and i would push them off after asking very nicely, ye alil vicious. and then i went to reception. thats when it started realy. when i was about 4, i still used to have blader problems and i got bullied because i wet myself a couple of times.
    then in year one it was because my and my friend had head lice, so we would pass it back and too so it was hard to get rid of them.
    then when it came to year 3, not only having the head lice to deal with, my speech problems were still going on and the other kids picked up on it so i had that to deal with too.
    year 7, high school, new people, new place, instantly they called me for my speech problem and the fact i wasnt as pretty as everyone else. it wasnt just name calling by year 8. outside of school i was pushed off my bike numerous times, getting into fights and loosing 'friends' who didn't want to hang around with a no-one. i told my mum, i told school and the police got included once. my mum told me to grow a 'thick skin', school said they'll sort it out, but said my name so i got in real deep..dung... over that and the police gave a warning. and that was it.
    it still carried on. i gave up and just took it, i ddnt hit back when i got punched, i didnt say anything when they called me. i just walked around covered in cuts(not just from the bullies) and bruises and no-one batted an eyelid.
    maybe this is the reason i feel alone all the time. i had one friend from school. the rest dont know what went on in school. im glad, they might leave me too.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hear your pain i am sorry you could not find help to stop the abuse. Kids are so mean iunderstand god i wish someone would of listened and helped you more.
    I hope you can get some therapy talk to someone now to help heal that pain that you endured It does help to talk to someone that cares you know that will show you how to let go of all that pain.. Just wanted you to know i care.

3. Moon_Penguin

thank you violet, its nice to know people do care on this site. and to know im not alone.

4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry you were treated like that..I hate bullying...they are cowards at best and ruin so many peoples lives....
    I recommend some thereapy too and I hope life improves for you....
    Hold your head high and show them you are way better than they will ever be...

5. Moon_Penguin

thank you for you support IV2010
    im going to be honest with you guys,i've never had help before, and personaly i don't. something in my head says you've failed in life if you can't work out Your life, you know.
    but if you both recomend it then i can try it out. i did come here for help after all xx
    i just dont know how to do it or where to go.....

6. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I'm glad you're willing to get some help....
    it doesn't mean you've failed... proffessionals have been trained to know how to help and they know things we'll never learn unless we talk to them...
    talk to your doctor and he should be able to recommend you on from there...
    good luck and let us know how you go...

7. fallingangie

fallingangie Well-Known Member

Im so sorry this happened to you. I am going through such issues right now in college..i already have the burden of a bitter past..along with that this new scenario of bully is actually driving me crazy. I must say this thing can ruin a person's life. Yes, like you i never bothered to take therapy as well...thinking that it cant change wad happened with my life..but now im planning to take therapy..cuz i dnt see any other way out.

8. Moon_Penguin

i went to my doctor today an got the courage to finaly speak up about it... you know what he did? he went to GOOGLE!!! and found a site and told me to call that number and printed it out...... that was it....... its just a waste of time and effort.... pathetic....... pointless i dont see why i should try it again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.