bullyied by my own mum i hate her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

blade

she tells me that i should tell her things whan ever theres something wrong but why should her when shes the one whoes wrong , she calls me names. like bitch, dumby and more. she sometimes says that im good for nothing.
then sometimes when i cant handle it anymore i cut. cutting stops the pain. i hate her , hate hate hate her soooooooo much. i hate goign to school. but i do to get away from her. eveyone thinks shes kind , funny and really nice. i tel them that she only acts around them just beacuse thats not me and sometimes she shows off infront off me to them ., she acts so nice to my friends. calls them swety and love and stuff. when i get home she yells at me and treats me like im noone. i wish i wasnt hers so i can be treated nicely.

my freinds call her "cool". fucken dicks they dont really know her. hes a cow.
i wanna run away. she has just yelled at me and called me a hoe. thats wahen i said im doing homework. but in stead im writting this.

i wish iwas dead. ill do anything to get away from her. im in yr10 now and in goign on a yr 10 camp in term 3 For three weeks without my parents. Yes no mum for 3 damn weeks. Can t wait thanks god for that. No being yelled at for 3 weeks.

but along time for that.

help. ihate her ike hell.

That sucks that your mother treats you like that, Blade. I'd suggest telling a teacher, guidance member, or anyone you can trust about this. No one should have to suffer like that from their own parents.

I'm always here if you need me. Hope all goes well for you.

I agree, tell someone. That's not healthy or right. I'm sorry she's doing that to you, I know how painful verbal abuse can be... :hug: I'm always here for you if you want to talk. We care. :hug: :hug:

blade

that could help but my teacher has permission to tell my mum everything i tell my teacher. but theres this guy who lives in perth i live in darwin he helps me alot over the phone. he said every time i think of cutting i shoold ring him up instead. i love him for that i dont tell anyone anymore but him.

S

SeemsPerfect

Sounds like a good guy. :cool:

My mom said all kinds of messed up things to me in high school. I later realized that it wasn't me she was mad at -- it was herself. I know its tough right now -- believe me, I know. PLEASE find a creative outlet for the pain, anger, and frustration. For me it was sports and writing screenplays/movies, but it varies for everyone.

And, hey, you've got us! :smile:

I have the same problem with my mom. She just kind of seemed to stop caring about me. The even sadder part is that I have no one else besides her. So sometimes I take the physical and emotional pain in one package. I mean, what else can I do?

blade

Sounds like a good guy. :cool:

My mom said all kinds of messed up things to me in high school. I later realized that it wasn't me she was mad at -- it was herself. I know its tough right now -- believe me, I know. PLEASE find a creative outlet for the pain, anger, and frustration. For me it was sports and writing screenplays/movies, but it varies for everyone.

And, hey, you've got us! :smile:
yeah he is sweet , kind and a good person to ask for help ill post a pic of him.

S

SeemsPerfect

Sorry Blade - the pics aren't coming through on my side. :sad: But, hey, so long as he makes you happy and the relationship is a healthy one I'm behind ya'! :biggrin: Its always nice to have someone to turn to.

S

SeemsPerfect

I have the same problem with my mom. She just kind of seemed to stop caring about me. The even sadder part is that I have no one else besides her. So sometimes I take the physical and emotional pain in one package. I mean, what else can I do?
That's definitely a tough situation. It was just my mom and I for a long time, and just like you I had no one else but her...even when I wish I had ANYONE else but her.

Only thing I can suggest is what got me through that period of my life -- healthy outlets. This is kinda embarrassing to admit but one of the things I did was write stories w/ a character I based on myself. Only I put him in all kinds of cool a** situations...lol :cool: Sounds ridicolous now but it actually helped me b/c it gave me a release that inspired some kinda hope for the future.

Its tough now. I know it is. But you can - and will - make it through. You'll be a better, stronger person for it, too!

your pics are not showing
does anybody of your friends know about him?
isay that cuz its good thing if your friends knew about him perhaps your closest friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00