C-PTSD

Dope

sleepwalker
Anyone here have Complex PTSD? It is a bit different and wanted to know if there is support for it here, or if anyone wants to talk. I have a few different issues, like borderline, and bipolar, plus I have C-PTSD from multiple childhood traumas (rape, neglect, and emotional abuse). I see a therapist once a week, but it's like never enough time. It's hard to make friends because of it, and because of the borderline personality disorder. No one loves talking about trauma. It's so not "cool."

FlamingoWrangler

🦩🦩🦩🦩
Hi @Dope

i have seen some info on it.
People can be awful, sorry about your trauma at the hands of another. There are areas you can share called “my story” or a diary area. If you feel sharing is helpful, you can share more. If you are unconfortable sharing in the forum, you can pm me. i wish the best for you!
🦩🦩🦩🦩

Dope

sleepwalker
Thank you FW. I really appreciate you.

I have thought about sharing more. I feel like I have already shared too much and (maybe it's because of my mental illness?) feel like I am already annoying people here. Or maybe a lot of you know each other and are good friends or something. And who am I? I'm new-ish. But I was very glad to have found the site to begin with. I had no idea I could be in a place where I could talk openly about suicide. I can't do that in my real life.

Thank you again. :)

FlamingoWrangler

🦩🦩🦩🦩
Hey @Dope

It’s a suicide forum, it not all rainbows & lollipops here. Lol.
It is real people, struggling to survive. Some days are better than others for everyone here.
We know the struggle & it’s real. Talking, feeling heard, it seems to help everyone.
You aren’t annoying. You are hurting.
you should keep sharing. We are here for each other. It is a safe & accepting space that can make us feel a little less lonely.
*grouphug2

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
Hey @Dope

It’s a suicide forum, it not all rainbows & lollipops here. Lol.
It is real people, struggling to survive. Some days are better than others for everyone here.
We know the struggle & it’s real. Talking, feeling heard, it seems to help everyone.
You aren’t annoying. You are hurting.
you should keep sharing. We are here for each other. It is a safe & accepting space that can make us feel a little less lonely.
*grouphug2
This comment from Flamingo Wrangler can't be stressed too much. Never annoying you are one of us here and this is the place to find and give shared support with others.

Astrid78

that's what he thinks
Hi @Dope fellow abuse survivor here, sounds like we had a similar childhood in terms of the abuse, I also have complex ptsd and some type of neurodivergent. Finding and maintaining healthy relationships has been a lifelong struggle, so I get what that's like. If you would like I have found some things that have helped me with this, and wouldn't mind sharing them with you. Feel free to reach out to me anytime, my inbox is always open :)

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
I have CPTSD,would love to be friends.unfortunately I'm a minor so I can't do private chats but I'm often in the social live chat
Welcome to the forum. Many of us here communicate more in the forum and less with chat and the forum sections can be a great place to get to know others quite well and make friends. I know that I mainly post in the sections like this one here, but you can meet friends who will value you being here.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00