Cafe Sunday Dec. 11th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speedy

Staff Alumni
Dear my fellow SF family,

Welcome to the Cafe. I am up a tad late but am just about to call it a night LOL I have been saying that for several hours however. I hope you all have a safe Sunday, and take care out there, my friends. I look forward to reading about each and every one of you's days.

Happy holidays,

Sr Speedy del sur :lone:

jimk

Staff Alumni
HI Speedy and everyone.. got 7 hours of sleep so far.. atm johnny is still asleep.. katie is not taking johnny this afternoon.. her ancient tv is dying a painful death so she is going to try and find a new one today during this busy season now.. zooms and i just going to take it easy today.. no shopping for daddy.. cool it with the marlboros and no hours on end listening to the old music.. going back to all the X-files dvds today.

hope you have a good one today.. tc, Jim and John

Good Morning Alex,Jim,Johnny,Lindy and all coffee house crazy crew.Its officially two whole weeks since alcohol touched my lips,a small victory.Im not a alcoholic i dont think but im guilty of over reliance and binge drinking so anytime i take a break from it feels good.I woke up this morning thinking how pleased i was to be waking with a clear head ,well as clear as my mad mind will ever be:smile:
Have no plans for today other than staring at this screen for hours and hours i expect,Have a good day in whatever your all doing
Laters
mark x

jimk

Staff Alumni
Mark a hug and admiration on your success with not drinking lately.. you done good sir..

johnny got up 2nd time after the first tinkle break at 3am and we up for the day now.. listening to tony bennett atm.. left my heart in san francisco hit many good spots in both of us... time to hug johnny and pour him his one cup of java today.. love you zoomies.. daddy

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
well had a terrible nightmare only got 4 hours sleep but i am up sun isup too wondering if i should go to work or not tonight as i am so tired but bills have to be paid and responsibilities have to be carried out ugggg lol take care everyone

Mr Stewart

hi folks,

More snow today. If this keeps up I won't be able to open the outside door soon. :laugh:

I went to bed at the bizarre hour of 9:30pm last night. These new meds are making me super drowsy. Will be switching to taking them in evenings instead of mornings now. Totally unsafe to drive like that during the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00