Cafe Thursday Dec. 8th

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimk

Staff Alumni
morning out there.. how's it going today???? got some sleep.. zoomies still a sawing wood thankfully.. not much on gotta list for today.. temperature a little above freezing so just maybe zoomies nd i do mall walk after breakfast.. not muchmore than medicate, eat and the bare necessities.. maybe we do shaves and baths also.. just going to try and take it easy today..

hope your day is a good one.. tc, Jim and John

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_L886mjb0O8

Mr. Paul Davis and i go crazy..

Good morning Jim,johnny and coffee housers everywhere...
Time marches on relentlessly,christmas will soon be upon us :-( anxiety here we come.
In family fighting about who will provide venue for the big day,makes no difference to me. I shall only be able to relax once it's over...
Nothing planned for today but think I'm about to get roped into doing my grandmothers shopping. Hope everyone's day is not too bad xx

jimk

Staff Alumni
little after 6 and we seem to be up \for the duration.. zooms just chugged his one cup of coffee for the day.. i had another lost dream and took a bit to realize i had not lost my ipad, car adn everything else upon arising.. all is sort of well atm.. earlier did another order on amazon.. they love me so much they offered me their other website myhabit .com for the really screwed up shoppers.. i declined.. took offense..LOL

mental health center never called me back yesterday.. lots of ways i can interpet that... not even going to try...LOL got last cd i will burn on napster a playin' on ps3.. napster was bought by rhapsody and not able to pick indivual \songs there for burning .. have to buy alblums and the crud to unzip the file and find it is too much for this old fool.. paid my $5 for the month and then will cancel.. shame i was a good and loyal customer forever on napster.. rhapsody will never know what they lost..

zoomies sifting the money change in the desert bowl.. with a big smile on his face.. he knows daddy back on earth with him today and loves it.. a hug in a minute.. almost time for breakfast..

Mr Stewart

Hi Jim, Mark, then Jim again then hello to me and coffee forum folk,

Regular old day of always same and nothing new today. Woke up, went to work, had average work day, came home, here I am. It's all exceptionally exciting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00