calm before the storm

Status
Not open for further replies.

obscure

ive read about it and been told by grief counsellors that someone who commits suicide is happier than usual after theyve made their decision. i never understood it, well not until now. before now, everytime i thought about it, it upset me. thinking about hurting everyone and how selfish it would be. not now. im so relaxed and calm, almost happy. this is incredible. too bad i could only have this in my last moments of life instead of all moments of life. this must be what it feels like to be free of my prison. soon ill be free for good. i dont need to give some big explanation. everybody already knows, thats why were all here. so, this is the end. should i say goodbye? ive never been good at that. maybe i should just put

THE END

obscure

its alright, im diubg fine
F-reaked out
I-nsecure
N-eurotic
E-motional.

but fine all the ssamew!! IM PERFECTLY CAPABLE. I CANT LIVE,, BUT I CAN NOT LIVE LIKE, D-I-E

Last edited by a moderator:

obscure

attempt #2... go big or go home...
more pills, lots more pills, assorted too, like trail mix. mmm, looking forward to it, cant wait to be done with it all. goodbye and the end. again

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Settleing on a method can be euphoric.. You feel the calm before the end..Been there and done that..The real battle is to keep living and working towards healing yourself..I've had three attempts.. I won't try again unless something drastic happens to me..Maybe you should work on the healing with the energy your useing to ending it..Seek some help professionally..

obscure

at least i learned a lesson...youre more likely to puke everything back up if you take everything at once. one or two at a time should work better, we'll see. if i post after, it didnt work, if i dont, it worked well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00