can anyone help me!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gi-Jane

its about sycotic-sarah......im not going into details...
but if she has done what she told me..someone with her number and not her cellphone...but an other one or has her adres.. please send it to me in a pm..so i can call someone or her mother and give her some help....or if that person knows her well i will fill u in what happend..!!!!!!! its needed asap..

ace

Im very sorry jane so badly I wish I could help but I dont have her number,sorry this post is useless I'll do my best to try to reach her.

Gi-Jane

thnx everyone..i hope she will be 2...i did anything i could think of ..im out of things that i can try.....
i hope someone will read this with her contact details....so they can call her ...

Hi, i just talked to Sarah on msn, i'm one of her online-friends.
She told me to tell you all that she took an overdose of xxxxxxx of paracetamol and is now feeling very sick.

a message from her:
dont be worried okay? im fine.. ive just .. done stuff.. im alright, a bit sicky, but ill be okay, its not like im gonna die, so dont be worried, ill be fine.. thankyou for caring though..

numbers again not okay, sorry!

Last edited by a moderator:

kath

i am concerned about this.Previously i have done similar to what Sarah has told you she hass just done.She needs to go to the hospital.Tell her please that she may well feel worse as time gets by and she needs to get help now.Even if she feels ok she may still be in danger.It has been known for people to feel physically well and then still cause serius damage or die after taking that drug in overdose.i am worriee about how she may be and i will try to get her on MSN if i can.Please try and keep talking to her and encourage her to get help.We all cafre for her very much and she has helped me out a lot.As for the type of medication and the numbers you included from my experience these may need to be edited from the post by staff trying to keep all the memebers here safe but im sure it will be dealt with if it needs to be and you werent to know.Sarah is lucky to have you as a friend and i think you care about her a lot too.i hope you are ok.

Please update us.

Take care and best wishes
kath

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
To reiterate what Kath said, she needs to go to hospital !!! Any paracetamol overdose is dangerous. She may feel fine only to find her liver is dead, or her heart is damaged.
She should be checked out by a doctor as soon as possible !!!!

Gi-Jane

i talked to her.....
she tells me shes fine now...
but im worried about the time it will start to work....
but at the moment going to a hospital is not in her options.....

:sad: i wish she would, she needs to check her liver checked out. Rich coming from me i know, but i think i've fucked up my liver a bit.

Thanks for letting us know Wendy :hug:

Gi-Jane

well im confused now....
first she tells me shes fine...
and then i tell her i had to go and bring the kids to school but i would be back soon..and when i got back before i could send her she went offline ..and had send me the message her tummy was hurting real bad...
so i hope maybe bad enough she will think of going to a hospital.

riz

This is such a terrible situation. I hope she is going to be okay.

I send my best wishes to Sarah and friends. I might not know the entire story behind your attempt, but I can definately sympathize.

I hope that everything will be fine.

S

Sycotic_Sarah

im not choosing to go hospital.

ill speak to robin later, he makes me feel better... im sorry to have worried any of you, im bad for doing that, i know, i apologise, sorry... sorry SORRY SORRY!!!!!!!!

kath

We worry cos we care adn you cant stop us and we cant choose what we feel so there lol!!!!!

i was really worried aobut you the other night and sorry my connection was not working very well and i had to go.i hope that you are feeling somewhat better today.

How are you?It may be a few days later but you should still consider the hospital.......

And yes i know im a hypocrite but hugs if wanted hun!!!!

Take care
kath

ace

im not choosing to go hospital.

ill speak to robin later, he makes me feel better... im sorry to have worried any of you, im bad for doing that, i know, i apologise, sorry... sorry SORRY SORRY!!!!!!!!
No sarah you aren't bad for doing that you're in obvious pain and it's so understandable what you've done,just a huge concern of course we're all here for you baby.

S

Sycotic_Sarah

kath, yesterday was probably the worst pain ive ever experienced.. jesus, it was really painful. :( Im not gonna go hospital, im waiting for death to come to me, if this overdose doesnt work, ill go higher with the dosage next time, >.<. And thats not numbers, so that should be aloud.. :dry: :unsure: *sigh*

Ace, i am bad for making people worry, inwhich i punish myself, but im still sorry.. :(

Mm.. im sorry everyone, i am, please believe me, i didnt mean too. :cry: :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00