CandiiBABY & JellyBEAN, its not the breath you take, its what takes your breath away.

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by Concrete Angel, Aug 12, 2012.

1. So my friend candice got into a car accident on the 11th of december 2011 and her and her unborn baby had died, the paramedics said that her last words were '' im pregnant, help my baby please just help her' to the day she was born to the day she died she was such a loyal girl, she wouldve given up anything to see her friends and family happy. 'it was two years ago but not a moment goes by that i dont think of her. I didnt find out until 8 or so hours later, and found out over facebook on someones status, at first i didnt believe it, well i didnt want to.*I rang her parents and no one was answering after a few times her younger brother kurt answered i could tell by his voice he had been crying, i knew something wasnt right, as soon as they clarified it with me, it felt like my whole world shattered to a million peices, i felt empty and completely miserable., like i had just lost the other part of me, i didnt speak much for about four weeks, i spent my whole days in my room, and went down stairs for 1 meal a day. she was the girl who i went to for help, she was the one i trusted with my life and the only one who could make me smile like i used to. She helped me through my depression and practically helped me through every obsticle in my life. Who can i turn to now? Whos going to help me the way she did? I couldnt have done it without her, i know a lot of people say that, but seriously i dont think i could of, she always believed in me and she believed that i was strong even though i felt weak. Since shes been gone i havent felt the way i used to when i was with her. I still remember when she told me she was pregnant she had the biggest smile on her face, and i asked her if she was scared she said a little bit but not really because i know that i will be a great mother, and i will do anything and everything for this baby, and im ready for that. I was so happy for her but not as happy as her, at that point that was impossible. It was the happiest i have seen her in the 3 and a half years that we knew eachother. She was different from all the other 19 year olds, the ones that would make a mistake for the night and regret it for the rest of their life. she knew what she was in for and she was proud to be a mother. *And allthough i didnt get the chance to really meet jellybean(the babies nickname) it felt like i already knew him from what candice had told me. I love them both so so very much and they will be in my heart til the day i die. *we will see eachother again soon, and officially get to meet jellybean face to face. <3 <3 <3 Rest In Paradise my two beautiful bestfriends Candace and Jellybean, missin' yous like craazy!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2012
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Re: CandiiBABY & JellyBEAN, its not the breath you take, its what takes your breath a

I am so sorry for your loss...almost 20 years ago, I lost my best friend...he was the one person who accepted me in a way I had never been accepted before, loved me fully and treated me like I was the best person in the world...he was my cheerleader when I thought I could do nothing right and made sure that I did not feel that way for too long...I vowed to find in me the parts he loved so dearly, and to take care of myself as he took care of me...it has taken me a while, and I know I am sometimes still lost without him, but he would have wanted me to have a good life...when I feel I cannot go on any longer, I think of that and somehow, I get a little more determination...maybe you can find those gifts in yourself that your friend saw in you

3. Re: CandiiBABY & JellyBEAN, its not the breath you take, its what takes your breath a

Loosing someone that was so close to you is never easy, im sorry for your loss too, and thank you, i still find myself struggling to cope with the fact that she is gone every now and then but now i can believe that she will always be looking over me, and guiding me through every step in life,

4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Re: CandiiBABY & JellyBEAN, its not the breath you take, its what takes your breath a

I know how that feels as well...please continue to live in their spirit and find inside you the caring your friend gave you

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm very sorry for your loss. She sure sounded like a lovely wonderful caring compassionate person. Remember the good memories and hold onto them, they will keep you strong :hug: