• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Can't afford Therapy? I'm impressed with this therapist on YouTube

#1
I've been helped by a few videos from therapist Emma McAdam on YouTube (Therapy in a Nutshell). So far I've watched 5 of her videos and especially enjoyed her videos about overthinking and about calming anxiety. I feel like watching her videos gives me similar insights to the ones I gained in sessions with a counsellor. She seems versed in the latest theories and techniques. Here's her main page:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpuqYFKLkcEryEieomiAv3Q
 

Dante

Life-long ponderer.. and Git.
SF Pro
SF Supporter
#2
Ok, I figured I would test her out by watching a video which would pertain to me, and it does seem to be very enlightening and useful, and the bits I knew already did ring true. This could be a very useful resource. *thumbsup:D

Nice Find.
 

Angel38

Well-Known Member
#8
I learned a lot from Irene Lyon and followed Feldenkrais exercises with a few hours of in person counselling (recommended to understand your diagnosis) for anxiety and trauma.
Somatic Therapy.
 

MAC0

Y.N.W.A
SF Supporter
#10
Thanks for the link Lady i just found this and decided to try her youtube page while i am on a waiting list for my therapy to start her stuff on anxiety helped
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top