Cant sleep again

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Soldier83, Apr 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soldier83

Soldier83 Well-Known Member

Cant sleep again. I wonder what happens when your body only gets 3 hours maybe a night. Ran out of whiskey, drank all the beer. To high a tolerance I guess. Cant sleep again. Need to sleep, need to need to. I need to sleep. Starting to have panic attack... ok I think its over. Cant see the screen to well, out of focus... need focus,,, need focus hmm... feeling like I may throw up. Gotta hold down gotta hold it down, Im just ranting now huh. hehe typing what you think as you think it is fun. screen out of focus again... ... ... had another panic attack, think i'm okay now. I really hate those my head hurts again I should take more. Man i hate taking those. Shouldn't have taken that with alchol oh well... wait alcohol haha got it right that time... hurray now i'm starting to get sleepy fiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaally whoa feelin kinda wierd......................kllksfi la;sdodijfs aisd hed soinning hed spinnin gonna go lie down good byee

2. aussiegal

aussiegal Well-Known Member

I have been living on little to no sleep for quite some time. Its not fun. Try not to drink alcohol tho.. its going to add another dimension to ur problems.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.