can't stop eating :(

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by morning rush, Jul 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I felt so bad after I ate like a pig...I mean I ate and ate and ate....and I'm back on dark soda...really I don't seem to be able to not eat...I think I eat my emotions or my anxiety, is that possible?

I can't seem to eat healthy, I hate veggies...idk...maybe I'll die young because of it...

2. Farandaway674

Farandaway674 Member

I know how you feel, I am medically diagnosed as morbidly obese at 26 years old, but I can not seem to control myself either. It has gotten so bad that even standing has become more difficult then it should be. I never eat veggies, don't even know where to start eating healthy. A therapist I had called me an emotional eater where I eat to fill the void of dealing with my emotions. Right now I am looking into getting a surgery to get me to stop eating so much where they close part of my stomach to make it smaller but in truth I am petrified and embaressed it has reached that point. I am still trying to loose the weight normally and I keep telling myself tommrow is another day to start eating healthy and not so much and hopefully I can start taking my own advice.

3. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I've been overweight since I was 13. And morbidly obese for the last 4 years. Although I am doing a lot of exercises and try to eat healthy, there are days where I eat, eat and eat....

That surgery was offered to me, it was to cut 2/3 of the stomach that appealed to me but I didn't...I think that I would lose the weight too fast and have all those loose empty skin dangling...I did lose 10 pounds...but that's usually what I lose and then gain it all back...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.