Can't stop

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by TheStruggle, Jun 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheStruggle

TheStruggle Active Member

I know I shouldn't be looking at pictures of those girls or compare myself to them... I just can't stop. I keep seeing them all around, and I keep falling farther...

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hope you reach out then to your doctor or a councilor that can help you ok hugs

3. TheStruggle

Thank you. I'll try..

4. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi TheStruggle,

Do not fret please. Like Eclipse says you need to speak to someone. The important thing is that you look after your health. It's a difficult time for you but just take one day at a time. Keep posting your thoughts and that's what is important. Do not feel alone as we are all here to care and support you. Take care

5. TheStruggle

Thank you, incrisis99.. I appreciate your words. :)

6. Unknown_111

Hi TheStruggle,

Thank you for your kind words. Like I say, just take one day at a time and do not think you are alone. Keep posting and we all here support as much as we can. Take care.

7. TheStruggle

Thank you.. well... today, I gained a little weight. I know I should be happy, but I'm not. It made me want to die. How do I stop feeling this way? How do I feel happy?

8. Unknown_111

I can understand the feeling but it takes time to feel happy. You need to take one day at a time like me. For me my whole world is upside down but I am determined to fight the darkness within me. For me simply, I live for each day by taking a sharp gasp of air when I open my eyes. The simple process of making one person smile at me is the best feeling in the world rather than worrying. You can do it just by believing yourself. I hope these words help you. Just one day at a time and a little patience. Well done on achieving the weight gain, that's awesome. You should be proud of yourself, well I am for you. Big Smile.... :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.