can't take any more

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had it. I hate the world and pretty much everyone in it. Yes I'm an arrogant fuckwit, get over it. What's the point? To hell with it all, I'm sick of life. Bye.

Mal
We just talked in chat. I know that you feel like life is worth it and that people stomp on you so much, I know there is nothing I can do to make you stop feeling that way, other than offering to you that I do care what happens to you very much. You don't deserve what you are going through and most of all you don't deserve people treating you badly. You are a sweetheart and you deserve all the love in the world even if you don't see it.

I'm so sorry we couldn't talk more adn that you had to leave, I want you to understand that so many people here care and if that's your crutch to get you through this time then so be it. I'm more than willing to have you lean on me even if you think that you dn't deserve it and Im sure so many other people here would say the same thing about caring about you. Please stay strong hun, after the darkness there is always light...I promise.
oodles of :hug: to you

Kel

D

Death71

You've got to let it out when you feel you need to, no need to feel regret or embarrassment about it. Christ we could all beat ourselves up for hours I bet with no help from anyone else.

theleastofthese

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
No Mal, dear, don't shut up. Keep talking to us. Vent all you like - you know we'll listen to you. What's going on lately that you feel so shit? If love and friendship and hugs could help you, I'll send you enough to last a lifetime!:hug: :flowers: :hug: :arms: :cheekkiss

love,

least

Jodi

Staff Alumni
Mal,

Never shut up sweetie...you mean so much to us....please talk to us....vent away my friend.....you know I love ya to pieces....BIG HUGS.... :hug:

D

Death71

What happened Mal, don't go into too much detail if it's obviously very painful, but how did you loose her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00