Can't take it anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

J.T

I have been holding back everything about myself from everyone. All they know is lies. I've dug a trap for myself and I can't get out of it. If I tell anyone about my personal life,I will lose everything and be out on the streets it's that bad. I'm afraid I can't take it anymore. If I run away I'll only end up gone. Everyone loves me and understands all the lies I've told them. I've been numb for to long,hiding away a giant burden that I can't carry anymore. I've held everyone's heads up high and guided them down the right path. But all I am is a cursed black cat.

SinisterKid

We either find a way, or make one.
SF Supporter
The stop holding back. Start trying to open up. Here, where you are completely anonymous is a great place to start doing that. If being truthful about yourself to others is your only way out of that hole you feel you in, then this is the place to do just that.

When something, anything, becomes too much of a burden, then its time to share the load. Too many of us here feel isolated and feel we have no one to talk to about the crap that is going on in our lives. But here, theres always someone to listen and reach out to you and the support can be amazing if you are only able to accept you are no longer alone.

Talking about your personal life here will not lead to any consequences as no one knows who or where you are, so its safe to say almost anything here without fear. But it has to be your choice, we cant force you. The ball is with you now, please talk to us if you are able ok.

J.T

Have you ever heard of the hedge hogs dilemma. That what happens when I open up, I destroy them and bring them down to my level. It's not my fault,they wanted to know.

nobodyknows71

For a Phoenix to rise, it must first burn.
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
But that's the point of this place, you can't destroy us here because we're not that close to you. So this IS the perfect place to start to hash out what's bothering you.

Give it a go. It might just work.

SinisterKid

We either find a way, or make one.
SF Supporter
Never heard of Hedgehogs Dilemma, so learnt something new there.

So really, its about finding ways to express your feelings and emotions in such ways that wont be as destructive to others? This might be a good place to practice doing just that, with impunity really. You cant destroy us, we can turn you off anytime we choose. But my bet is, people will reach out and identify with you and want to support you.

I have been holding back everything about myself from everyone. All they know is lies. I've dug a trap for myself and I can't get out of it. If I tell anyone about my personal life,I will lose everything and be out on the streets it's that bad. I'm afraid I can't take it anymore. If I run away I'll only end up gone. Everyone loves me and understands all the lies I've told them. I've been numb for to long,hiding away a giant burden that I can't carry anymore. I've held everyone's heads up high and guided them down the right path. But all I am is a cursed black cat.
I don't know how i can support you, but just stay safe and be strong. In the end, I know you'll do the right thing. All pain will be gone someday. Better days are coming, my friend. Hugs

J.T

I know better days are coming. But my ship has been in the roughest storms and Its still there. I hate having to be strong for so long before I just completely break.

nobodyknows71

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
How about staring a diary here. You can get replies if you wish or state you don't want any. Either way is fine, but maybe by starting one it might give you the release by writing what you need to get off your chest without the pressure of writing on a forum and expecting replies. It seems to me like you want to talk but fear upsetting people so this maybe a good solution.

Just a thought

J.T

Dairies seem useless to me. I've cried for help in the dark and no one has answered. I became stronger having that happen and more numb. I'd rather call to no one in the dark then write my feeling down hoping I'll feel better.

J.T

That's the problem,I don't know how someone can help me. Countless have tried and just given up. I've had to fight by myself. People give up on me,not cause I'm stubborn but because they don't know how to help.

nobodyknows71

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
But if you don't open up and talk about what's going on people won't be able to help you.

It's a crappy catch 22 and something's got to give.

Human Ex Machinae

Void Where Prohibited
When all is said and done, you have to be yourself. You can't indefinitely put a brake an your own growth and development and self discovery as an individual because of how others in your life might react when confronted with who and what you are. When you embrace and accept yourself and become who you really are, that makes it possible for you to find others out there who understand you. But as long as you keep yourself bottled up to avoid upsetting some people that are currently in your life, it makes it almost impossible for anyone, including you, to ever know you, or help you.

J.T

I know I can. But I have been fighting the loneliest battle. People can't help me,they just give up. I'm tired of my ship constantly sinking and me having to hold it together. You don't have to worry about me giving up. I can't give up,it's not in my nature. Stack the odds 50x against me and I'll still make it out. I'm just so tired of having to fight by myself. I can move forward,just at a snails pace because of the burdens I carry. I laugh at people who give up after one loss and just want to die. I tell them to step into my shoes. Yeah I'm not a good person,it's because I'm unconventional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00