Can't take it.

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by alliooper, Jan 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alliooper

alliooper New Member

I am currently recovering from an eating disorder....I had lost twenty pounds in a month and I felt more confident then I ever parents put my in the hospital and I can't exercise for a long time.....I have 6 set meals a day and it totals up to 4000 calories a day.... I have been recovering for a month and I can't take it...I have like another month to go of resting and eating and I already gained the weight back.....they want me to gain more.... And I was never under weight before so I'll end up ten punds more then my high healthy weight before the weight loss....I can't take it....I feel like dying is the only way out...I will not. Be happy after I gain the weight because I never was happy before I lost the weight...I never was confident until I lost the weight and now as I gain more weight, more then I ever was I get more depressed nd I hate myself....I just want to die... I'm 13 almost 14 but I don't want a chest, hips, or butt....and I miss made me feel less stressed.... Help
  2. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Ali, sweetie, please hang in there. Your family needs you. I know its excruciating and you miss the way it was. But your family needs you.... alive. EDs kill. They need for you to live. I hope you can hear the caring in my voice as I write. Because I DO care. Please keep going. Recovery from an ED is a very long and hard road. But when you are in the healthier stages of recovery you will be able to see your body in a different way. You will be able to see healthy as not being fat. This disease kills. Please fight the disease with everything you have. Because your family needs you. This is a hug for you (((((( Ali ))))))
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and so sorry...Flowers advise is 'right on'...there are so many issues that determine who we embrace (or not) our bodies...they are difficult and challenging to say the least...I am so glad you reached out here and are so cared for...please continue to post and use this community to gain support
  4. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

Remember they are doing it for your own good, to get you better.
    you are not alone and you can fight this anorexia
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.