can't take it

Status
Not open for further replies.

aki

i've been dying to stab myself these last few days...i can't stop thinking about it. i stay awake all night crying and cutting myself thinking none stop about stabbing myself through the heart or drinking a bottle of vodka and throwing myself in the lake...i don't think i can take it anymore :cry:

the other day i came down stairs and pressed the point of a kitchen knife in, i couldn't get the courage though. i'm probably not going to do it yet though, i don't want to fuck my sister's exams. i just want to so much.

pointless fucking post i know

derbygirl

Chat and Forum Buddy
You have tapped a very powerful reason for holding back the act of killing yourself: the effect of suicide on others. You dont want to fuck up your sisters exams as you are aware of the impact it will have on her. Now try to find other reasons why you shouldnt commit suicide, i hope you can find some. Suicide is never an answer to problems, it only creates more issues.

And your post is not pointless, you needed to get something off your chest, there's nothing wrong with that.

back in january i suffered with the same impulse, i paced around all night trying to convince myself to go through with it. i spent many long nights holding a box cutter to my chest, crying, desperate. my advice would be to enlist the help of a professional. it can really help to be able to voice this compulsion out loud to someone who is in a position to help. you don't have to fight this alone. the desire to hurt yourself in this way will eventually leave but it will take time and care. there *are* people out there who want to help you, us included. please get some help.

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
You definitly need to talk to someone. The closest I have come to doing it was sitting on the edge of my bed with a loaded 38 held to my head with the hammer cocked and my finger on the trigger. I started crying because I no what this will do to my daughter. I gave the pistol to my brother to get the temptation out of the house. My point is that there are alot of people in this forum who have been in your shoes. Keep communicating and hopefully when you get some of this off your chest you will feel a little better. I hope this helps a little. Good luck to you.....:chopper:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00