Cats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prinnctopher's Belt

Antiquities Friend
SF Supporter
This thing never wants to be held, only comes around when he wants something to EAT!!!! He doesn't love me or have affection for me! If he's not hungry and I want to hug him, he tries to get away and go somewhere else! He never wants to sleep on the bed unless he's waiting for me to get up to feed him!!! What a USELESS BITCH! I clean out his box and feed him and everything, trained him, rub him, groom him, and the dumb creature doesn't even want to be held!

Now I see why people hate HATE cats!!! You do everything for them and they are USELESS! They show NO affection! The little carpet destroying savage! All he does is shit, piss, eat, and vomit. They're heartless. I may as well just have plants or a rock! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I have too many expectations for this damn thing. I NEED FRIENDS!

KittyGirl

yeah... no matter how much I love my kitty- she can't really fill in for a... like... human friend. Who can leave the house and go to the movies...and go to the beach... and talk...

XD

They all have different personalities and it sounds like the one you have is an independent little bugger ><

Forgotten_Man

Awww some cats are just mean. Also like humans they need time to build a relationship. Just give him his space. Do not chase him around. That has always worked with the cats I have.

bluegrey

Antiquities Friend
Dogs really do get rewarded by pleasing humans with companionship and some small breeds need about the same living space as cats. Ferrets are furry and very playful and require little space which I will probably only ever have so I am considering one. Maybe you can pass your cat on to someone who appreciates and prefers their behavior?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00