• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Celebrate your successes!

Woowoo

SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I have lost 25 pounds. Three months ago I adopted a new way of eating so that I could change my relationship with food and become healthier and perhaps lose some weight. I feel amazing and am very proud of myself.
Well done, that's amazing :) What have you done differently?
 

kat319

SF Supporter
Went on a family vacation. Had a fun time. Had a couple of rough days. Just retreated to my room for a cry. One day I didn't feel like getting out of bed. I got up anyhow and things improved. Also, I lost 12 pounds! All that sunshine, walking, water, and eating regular meals was good for me.
 

cymbele

SF Supporter
I went on a 4 mile walk today in the woods by myself and while I’m tired I’m pleased that I managed to do it. Tough being out of shape and wanting to exercise at the same time
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top