• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Celebrate your successes!

Lane

SF Pro
SF Supporter
I got on the bus! I know how pathetic that sounds but I get so paranoid out in public. Anxiety plays up and I constantly feel like I'm being watched and judged and laughed at, so sitting on a bus surrounded by people is like hell. But I did it! A tiny success. Hell yeah.

I'd been getting taxi's everywhere so that I didn't have to be around people, which was costing me a tonne of money.
*bravo
 

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I got on the bus! I know how pathetic that sounds but I get so paranoid out in public. Anxiety plays up and I constantly feel like I'm being watched and judged and laughed at, so sitting on a bus surrounded by people is like hell. But I did it! A tiny success. Hell yeah.

I'd been getting taxi's everywhere so that I didn't have to be around people, which was costing me a tonne of money.
Not pathetic, every step forward counts. *hug
 
I went out this afternoon to this beginning yoga/meditation challenge gathering starting up today and it was good. And I felt good being there after the first 15 minutes or so. And everyone of course introduced and shared for the hour and then I stayed afterwards for a couple of hours. With the owner, her mother (who is my age) and another teacher and we went deep. Healings and sharing and laughing and connecting and crying and lots of hugging and I felt like a normal human being. I felt like my old self. I didn't want to leave early, I engaged and had fun. No anxiety.....nice things were said. *grouphug
 

Tana

Well-Known Member
I got on the bus! I know how pathetic that sounds but I get so paranoid out in public. Anxiety plays up and I constantly feel like I'm being watched and judged and laughed at, so sitting on a bus surrounded by people is like hell. But I did it! A tiny success. Hell yeah.

I'd been getting taxi's everywhere so that I didn't have to be around people, which was costing me a tonne of money.
Hey, I had severe social anxiety, I know that wasn't easy. *hug
Get better, one step at the time.
 

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
Finally got myself to call about the decrease in my food stamps. It was quick and easy. They said it was a mistake in calculation as they’d forgotten to include my rent. I was told I’d get the amount I was owed for this month tomorrow and next month’s total should be back to normal.
 

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Finally got myself to call about the decrease in my food stamps. It was quick and easy. They said it was a mistake in calculation as they’d forgotten to include my rent. I was told I’d get the amount I was owed for this month tomorrow and next month’s total should be back to normal.
Yay, way to go *hug that is good news :)
 

BlueKoala

Well-Known Member
I know it’s not a lot, but I managed to be more open and straightforward about my feelings! Someone was making me feel really upset and I explained clearly (it’s pretty hard for me to find the right words for things when I’m talking) why I was upset, and that helped me a lot :)
I also passed my math test! It was pretty hard so I’m proud! :)
 

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I know it’s not a lot, but I managed to be more open and straightforward about my feelings! Someone was making me feel really upset and I explained clearly (it’s pretty hard for me to find the right words for things when I’m talking) why I was upset, and that helped me a lot :)
I also passed my math test! It was pretty hard so I’m proud! :)
Yay well done on both counts, congratulations. Education is so important and math is so hard :D I'm proud of you. Well done for opening up too, that is a way forward *stars
 

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I know it’s not a lot, but I managed to be more open and straightforward about my feelings! Someone was making me feel really upset and I explained clearly (it’s pretty hard for me to find the right words for things when I’m talking) why I was upset, and that helped me a lot :)
I also passed my math test! It was pretty hard so I’m proud! :)
Congrats! They're both a lot, you're doing great. *hug
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top