• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Celebrate your successes!

MisterBGone

~\_โœ…`,')
SF Supporter
โ€˜Cause we are born... innocent! Believe me, this would work better if I knew your real name or nickname that would work in a rhyme scheme, but then I suppose I couldnโ€™t say or sing it here even with permission which I would not ask for nor accept, we are still - innocent ๐Ÿ˜‡. . . (It s easy. We all - falter; does it matter ... // piano ๐ŸŽน interlude )
 

Innocent Forever

๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฅœ๐ŸŒ
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
โ€˜Cause we are born... innocent! Believe me, this would work better if I knew your real name or nickname that would work in a rhyme scheme, but then I suppose I couldnโ€™t say or sing it here even with permission which I would not ask for nor accept, we are still - innocent ๐Ÿ˜‡. . . (It s easy. We all - falter; does it matter ... // piano ๐ŸŽน interlude )
Inno goes
 
I was having a pretty intense anxiety attack, but I stuck to my breathing exercises even when I felt like I had no control over any of my functions, and managed to deescalate safely! Don't think I've ever managed to do that with an anxiety attack before, normally I just have to wait for them to be over. This time I felt like I had a little bit of control, so I'm pretty happy about that.
 

Innocent Forever

๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฅœ๐ŸŒ
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I was having a pretty intense anxiety attack, but I stuck to my breathing exercises even when I felt like I had no control over any of my functions, and managed to deescalate safely! Don't think I've ever managed to do that with an anxiety attack before, normally I just have to wait for them to be over. This time I felt like I had a little bit of control, so I'm pretty happy about that.
That is major... wow!!! It's amazing to see that... and sounds awesome to be able to do *hug
 

MisterBGone

~\_โœ…`,')
SF Supporter
โ€˜Cause we are born... innocent! Believe me, this would work better if I knew your real name or nickname that would work in a rhyme scheme, but then I suppose I couldnโ€™t say or sing it here even with permission which I would not ask for nor accept, we are still - innocent ๐Ÿ˜‡. . . (It s easy. We all - falter; does it matter ... // piano ๐ŸŽน interlude )
@Innocent Forever : here is the song I was singing-~>โ€ข*\|/-_)
 

Tana

Well-Known Member
I got a job of sorts....making articles. Also am about to go back to finish schooling, and be away from mom in a group living arrangement.
Also, also, going out fairly regularly now, and depressive thoughts or feelings are usually reserved for night time, which I can heal with some music therapy, more or less...still on medication, but feeling much better. I was in a real gutter, lower the low when I first arrived, now I think i'm ready for my life to fall back into place, with some work...wish the same for you guys. Remember, if one can do it, so can you. <3
 

Auri

๐ŸŽธ๐ŸŽถMetal Star๐ŸŽต๐Ÿฅ
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I got a job of sorts....making articles. Also am about to go back to finish schooling, and be away from mom in a group living arrangement.
Also, also, going out fairly regularly now, and depressive thoughts or feelings are usually reserved for night time, which I can heal with some music therapy, more or less...still on medication, but feeling much better. I was in a real gutter, lower the low when I first arrived, now I think i'm ready for my life to fall back into place, with some work...wish the same for you guys. Remember, if one can do it, so can you. <3
Ah, just saw this. This is all wonderful! I'm really happy for you and to hear such great news! You did it, you helped yourself, and you'll continue to do so. You deserve all the best. *hug
 

Innocent Forever

๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฅœ๐ŸŒ
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I got a job of sorts....making articles. Also am about to go back to finish schooling, and be away from mom in a group living arrangement.
Also, also, going out fairly regularly now, and depressive thoughts or feelings are usually reserved for night time, which I can heal with some music therapy, more or less...still on medication, but feeling much better. I was in a real gutter, lower the low when I first arrived, now I think i'm ready for my life to fall back into place, with some work...wish the same for you guys. Remember, if one can do it, so can you. <3
๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•
 

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
I got a job of sorts....making articles. Also am about to go back to finish schooling, and be away from mom in a group living arrangement.
Also, also, going out fairly regularly now, and depressive thoughts or feelings are usually reserved for night time, which I can heal with some music therapy, more or less...still on medication, but feeling much better. I was in a real gutter, lower the low when I first arrived, now I think i'm ready for my life to fall back into place, with some work...wish the same for you guys. Remember, if one can do it, so can you. <3
That is great, with the job, going out and feeling much better, hopes that all goes well for you in your future.
 

Davemeister

Well-Known Member
I really did nothing in terms of this awesome discovery (and hopefully, purchase), of
Unbox Therapy
from youtube - 'The World's Most Powerful Smartphone,' Xiaomi's (in collaboration with Tencent), Black Shark Pro 3

Here's the promotional video on youtube (1:17):

Also, I did an awesome thing the other day by fronting a few hundred dollars to an old mate of mine for a vaporiser etc which I'm sure he'll pay me back for, but it did give me some feelings of benevolence for being in a position to help him out and I know he'll pay the money back, which is also nice to know - haha!
 

Innocent Forever

๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฅœ๐ŸŒ
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I really did nothing in terms of this awesome discovery (and hopefully, purchase), of from youtube - 'The World's Most Powerful Smartphone,' Xiaomi's (in collaboration with Tencent), Black Shark Pro 3

Here's the promotional video on youtube (1:17):

Also, I did an awesome thing the other day by fronting a few hundred dollars to an old mate of mine for a vaporiser etc which I'm sure he'll pay me back for, but it did give me some feelings of benevolence for being in a position to help him out and I know he'll pay the money back, which is also nice to know - haha!
๐Ÿ’•
 

Innocent Forever

๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฅœ๐ŸŒ
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I texted RR that I wanted his opinion. That's the accomplishment. And, he called me. It was really good to talk to him. Just gave him a complete life update. He agreed/heard where I was coming from with whatever I said.
His opinion differs from mine with 2 points. The first that I asked advice on. I still don't think it's healthy even if it's okay. The second was work. He seemed to think I'll have to go back to work when I have to. I know I will. I think I was hoping he'd tell me to stay home. I think when it comes I'll deal with it then. It was just good to talk to him... and ran for 15 or so minutes that I was on the phone with him!!! The main thing was that it was really good to speak to him. To connect. I don't think I expected that. And I'm grateful that I got to do that. He didn't offer something I wanted him to, but now that I told him that I don't have anyone, if it ever comes up I can probably ask him. It's not relevant now and if it ever is I'm sure I'll anyways want to discuss it a lot so asking could come in. I know this isn't making sense to anyone but me as it's all it, the etc without the details that aren't the point. Was just good :). And I'm so grateful for it. And grateful that I reached out. Which is so unlike me....
 

Auri

๐ŸŽธ๐ŸŽถMetal Star๐ŸŽต๐Ÿฅ
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Finally left a 30 year narcissistic controlling abusive marriage.
This time is for good.
And it feels windy yet scary at the same time to be free if that. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
The best thing you could have ever done for yourself. *hug I know there will be hard moments, but it's sooo worth it and only for the better.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top