• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Empathy Only Chronic illness making me feel suicidal

ShatteredMind

π•Έπ–”π–“π–˜π–™π–Šπ–—π–˜ π–œπ–Žπ–™π–π–Žπ–“
#1
Does anyone here have Chronic illness ? Does it make you feel suicidal ?
I have Diagnosed with Long Covid and CFS, I feel so excused and ill to the point where i just don't want to be here
any more every day is a struggling I just feel drain as soon as I wake up
there is no relief from it, I cannot deal with it any more
I am NOT living just barely existing, I just cannot deal with it any more
 

iloverachel

No longer suicidal after 8 years of depression
#3
Does depression and anxiety count as chronic illness?
They have made the past 7 years quite unbearable
Im sorry you are suffering so much
I hope you find a cure or treatment for your conditions
*hug
 
#5
Does anyone here have Chronic illness ? Does it make you feel suicidal ?
I have Diagnosed with Long Covid and CFS, I feel so excused and ill to the point where i just don't want to be here
any more every day is a struggling I just feel drain as soon as I wake up
there is no relief from it, I cannot deal with it any more
I am NOT living just barely existing, I just cannot deal with it any more
I'm sorry that you're going through this..sending hugs *brohug*brohug*sadhug
 

1Lefty

SF Supporter
#6
Does anyone here have Chronic illness ? Does it make you feel suicidal ?
I have Diagnosed with Long Covid and CFS, I feel so excused and ill to the point where i just don't want to be here
any more every day is a struggling I just feel drain as soon as I wake up
there is no relief from it, I cannot deal with it any more
I am NOT living just barely existing, I just cannot deal with it any more
I'm sorry.

I hope you'll be safe. I hope you will find a reason to continue, even if it doesn't seem like you will now.
 
#7
@ShatteredMind I’m sending a lot of warmth, care, and support your way. I’m so incredibly sorry you’re dealing with this.
I’m also living with a chronic illness that had me basically bed bound at its worst, and one of my dear friends has CFS, so I’m a little familiar with it. If nothing else, I know it is incredibly hard dealing with that constant drain. That takes so much day after day, and it definitely has left me suicidal at times too. So if it helps, you’re not alone. And for what it’s worth, you made a difference to me today by posting here today.
So again a lot of empathy and support headed your way, and please know you matter so much.
*hug
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$25.00
Goal
$255.00
Top