• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Clean and dig

DouglasW

SF Supporter
#21
Thank you @AvidFan :) Indeed it is. Full disclosure to help others -- I continue to have nightmarish despair moments here and there, but overall have been doing really well with tending to things I need to tend to, sucking up the damage done from my mania and avoidance, been connecting and re-connecting with folks, getting exercise, cleaning and so on. Still got a list to keep doing but I've been doing it.

Had a great Thanksgiving. Some unexpected positives have come from the cleaning and digging maybe. Also my Facebook appears to have been hacked or I'm not sure what. Suddenly got a dozen new "friends" with no friend requests, all of whom show up as mutual friends of someone I do know. I'm concerned about this, don't want more stalking or phishing or whatever the hell it is. So, adding that to tomorrow's todo list -- figure out what's up with that...
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$15.00
Goal
$255.00
Top