close to starting up again

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by shuddertothink, Jan 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shuddertothink

shuddertothink Well-Known Member

There is a war going on inside my head, besides drug addiction, i have a problem with self image. It's been a few years since i purged, i would never binge but i did purge everything i would eat.

My the reason for this thread is that i am starting to freak out again, I am getting obsessed again, and its taking all my effort to not go and purge right now. The only thing stopping me is that i have a hard time throwing up, so it takes some effort, but i'm ready to say fuck it. FUCK!!

2. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

:hug: Please don't make yourself sick, instead use your time to do other things like talk to us :hug: Could you pop in to your GP and talk to him/her?

3. shuddertothink

The thing is, no one ever understands what i am dealing with unless they have gone through it themselves. So i can't talk to anyone i deal with about this.

4. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

People on here understand talk to us, we have been through what you have. I can understand I have been in a similar position to you :hug: x

5. shuddertothink

i don't even know HOW to talk about it. Talking, for me never made any difference before, so i wouldn't know how to start.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.