1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

close to starting up again

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by shuddertothink, Jan 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shuddertothink

shuddertothink Well-Known Member

There is a war going on inside my head, besides drug addiction, i have a problem with self image. It's been a few years since i purged, i would never binge but i did purge everything i would eat.

My the reason for this thread is that i am starting to freak out again, I am getting obsessed again, and its taking all my effort to not go and purge right now. The only thing stopping me is that i have a hard time throwing up, so it takes some effort, but i'm ready to say fuck it. FUCK!!

2. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

:hug: Please don't make yourself sick, instead use your time to do other things like talk to us :hug: Could you pop in to your GP and talk to him/her?

3. shuddertothink

The thing is, no one ever understands what i am dealing with unless they have gone through it themselves. So i can't talk to anyone i deal with about this.

4. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

People on here understand talk to us, we have been through what you have. I can understand I have been in a similar position to you :hug: x

5. shuddertothink

i don't even know HOW to talk about it. Talking, for me never made any difference before, so i wouldn't know how to start.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.