Colour challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so I'm a lazy person and I just cannot be bothered to "decorate" my posts on any forum I visit. I've set myself a (useless) challenge of colouring all of my posts for a week. I've started to use the bold and italic tabs and maybe this is a step forward in progressing the use of the lovely vbulletin forum (which is like, the best forum software ever! May I add on..). By using colour it in no way makes the posts I make in the main support forums silly, they are still with the seriousness I go with even before now.

So now I've made this public it will seem more real and people will know what the heck is going on. Me colouring posts? Never! Who knows... maybe I'll even change the font. :unsure: If I fail this I will be mad at myself because I hate failing stuff and I'll harmlessly punish myself in some way and I don't know how yet but give me suggestions..

So anyone else want to join me in this challenge for a week? :poke:

Edit: Only one colour will do...

Last edited by a moderator:
Jenny said:
lol that sounds like fun.. good luck with it :hug:
Thanks! Thing is I have to think twice before I submit and I'll probably slip up and then people will rub it in my face. >_> Are you gonna join me? :poke:

I

i_am_not_here

Thing I like about using the colour tags is that you can use your own colourings! If there's a colour you find that you really like, but it's not listed in the colour box, just find out what the HTML colourcode would be (for instance, this text is in #FF8080) and use that instead! Genious!

I didn't know you could do that.. I'm testing it now and I put it on preview and it didn't work but as I'm using the "what you see is what you get" mode it appears to be working in this text box.. hmm..

In the event it doesn't work I'll make sure I colour this sentance!

It seems difficult...I post often without thinking too much about format...eek. I know some people find coloured posts hard to read...I'll go with navy for this post, but I think I'm gonna have to just cheer you on in your colouring attempts hun.
Good luck for going a week! :) :cheer:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00