come on! (vent) trig?

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by crazy, Jun 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crazy

crazy Well-Known Member

people around me are like "you haven't been eating", "you lost what, 8 or 10 pounds?", "we're getting worried about you"!!!!

why can't people leave me the hell alone!!!! it is late spring time!!!! i have been working out to get in shape for swim suit season. the only reason they are getting on me at all is that they are jealous!!!!! they are fatter than me and can't lose weight. i can lose weight and they can't. that's what it comes down to.

i am fat and need to lose weight! it is nearly summer. the weather is getting warmer. i need to look better. people are just so incrediably jealous that i can take off weight when they can't.

i wish they would just leave me alone and forget there jealous feelings!!!!!!!!!!!

2. butterflies32

butterflies32 Well-Known Member

Heya,

These people obviously care about you and if you are losing a lot of weight then maybe they have a right to be concerned. Sorry to ask this...have you suffered from an ED before? The only reason I ask is because if you have it sounds like you are relapsing and you need to stop the pocess now, and if you havn't then maybe you have developed one and you need to get the appropriate help for it before it gets a whole lot worse.

Sorry not much help.

Take Care

Sam
    x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.