Concentration and garbled thoughts

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by max0718, Jun 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. max0718

max0718 Well-Known Member

I've been doing ok these past few months, but I'm still having difficulty focusing on tasks that I set for myself. I've been putting in hours of work, but that doesn't always translate into progress. I'll spend a few hours researching a subject, and at the end I'll think back on what I've accomplished and its usually very little. Anyone experience this?

Its not that I can't concentrate. I usually understand what it is I'm reading, but its like I'm rushing through everything. My thought patterns are similar. I'll sit and think about how I feel about something, and figure it out in my head, but my mind takes me in so many directions, that I usually end up wondering what I was thinking about in the first place... :mad:

2. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

I get this a lot. I usually come up with something good in the end, but it takes forever. Its like your thoughts are going too fast for your brain to process in an orderly fashion. I think if your doing research, it really is important to plan along the way. If you have a good idea of what it is you want to focus on, a fairly detailed plan will save you a lot of time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.